And all these days I spend away
I'll make up for this I swear
I need your love to hold me up
When it’s all too much to bear
And when the night falls in around me
I don’t think I’ll make it through
I'll use your light to guide my way
Cuz all I think about is you'....
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Deja un anisor...
- Distanta...Viata nu e ca n filme din pacate...
- Ain't talking 'bout dub....
- DA,nu e tarziu...
- If time ...
- Poate intr o alta viata....
- Pasari calatoare...
- Aaliyah-Miss you....
- Colectarea selectiva...
- Imi lipsesti enorm micuto!Te astept si acum....
- Curatenie nationala!!!Campanie ce trebuie sustinut...
- U belong with me....
- All I think about is you'....
- Iubire dezamagita...
-
▼
September
(14)

superba melodia 8->
ReplyDelete