Saturday, September 11, 2010

If time ...

Feelings...Nothing there...Nowhere...A path that doesn t bring me anywhere...Lost in my mind,my own feelings...I'm all alone ,and I feel that I won t make it...Something s missing in my heart,but there s nothing I can do to comfort me...
I wish I could scream,cry,run away if that will make me feel better,but I can t...
I don t have anymore tears...There re all gone...I lift my head up to the sky and I wonder why???Why this way???Is this my destiny?
I always had my hope in me but now she s almost gone...I'm here and there,nowhere...
My place is not here,I just know it...Sometimes I wish I was the one 4 u but time and place are not with us...It s sad,cause I still care 4 you and u know it...I m sure you do...But there s nothing I can do...I tried to change something but it didn t work out the way I planned it...Sometimes I wish I wasn t here and you there,so time couldn t keep us apart...I just wonder how much time will pass until we ll be 2gether again...
The only place where I can find u for sure is in my dreams,only there for now I can see your eyes and hold you tight...
But it s ok ,everything will be alright,I know that...
I lift my eyes up to the blue sky and I see you...
I see myself in the blue colour of your soul and I feel that my waiting isn t in vain...
I will try to fight for my beliefs and make them real...
For now I lay me down in bed, I imagine you re near and say "we ll be together soon"...
Don t let me wait too much ,I miss those days...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to Mix and Solve