Thursday, October 21, 2010

What I hate the most...


Mirabela&Marian Nistor - Frunza mea albastra
Asculta mai multe audio diverse



What time is it?
Donno...maybe midnight...why?
Just askin'...(and she keeps watching the moon with the stars...)
Tell me,pls...
Nothing...just...I'm waiting...
Waiting for what?you're watching the stars...
Yes ,indeed,they're beautiful aren' t they???
Yes,they are,but nothing's gonna come from there...
You're wrong...
Why?tell me...
I just told you(and her green eyes sparkled in the light of the moon...)
I guess I'll have to wait and see right?
Maybe not tonight...but...someday...who knows...
Now u really got me confused...
It's okay...(she smiles...)
God!my head is spinnind around!!!!
I told you...I'm waiting for something...
Something or someone?
Maybe both,maybe none...Who knows?
I don t know, that's for sure,not even what u are talking about...
U'll understand...trust me...U're my true friend,u'll find out someday...
C'mon,tell me something ...I'm clueless...
(silence....she keeps smiling...)...U know ...I don t even know...
... how come u don t know???...
Cause my waiting seems in vain...sometimes I lose hope...
Don't do that...Keep ur head up...Look at the stars ,they're marvellous and they're just for u dancing...
I know but sometimes I get the feeling it's just my illusion...but...I keep smiling and hopping...
This is why every night u ask me what time is it?u hope he'll come?
Yes...I guess...You know what?
What?
What I hate the most now ...
Tell me...
What I hate the most is being so far away from him...
I...donno what to say...It's sad...
It is...But I keep my head up and say that it's just a bad dream and I'm going to wake up any minute...few minutes after midnight...
Now I understand...
(silence...The conversation with herself it's over now...She enters the room and lays in her bed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to Mix and Solve