Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feelings...




When the night comes,I close my eyes and I hear a sad piano song....Memories ,sad memories come in my mind when I hear the song and I think about your beautiful blue eyes...I try to run,but I can t hide my feelings...I try to forget ,I tried to walk away but I can t,not yet,not now...Your memorie still lies inside of me...When I think about it,a tear covers my cheek then walks away leaving me alone on this dark road ...I see you,but when I try to reach you ,you re so far away,just like a shadow that goes through everything and then fades away....I think to myself "I m through with it,I ll walk away and never look back....and I leave ,but then I see you in front of me and I collapse...I can t do it,it s too hard,my heart can t handle it"...I close again my sad eyes and I fall asleep ,into a long , sad and dead sleep...Now I can rest in peace,leaving you behind ,but never forgetting about you ,always protecting you from the sky...Love is sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to Mix and Solve